Upcycling is the process of re-purposing unused items or trash for something else. The difference between upcycling and recycling is that the item is not broken down into base materials, but modified to be of equal or better value than the original item. Below we have 19 of the most creative upcycling ideas.
House and Tech is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn More.
1. Jack Daniels Soap Dispenser
2. Rustic light fixture made from reclaimed barn wood
3. Old Light Bulp Oil Lamps
4. Old Picture Frame Tea Tray
5. Whiskey barrel coffee table with storage
6. Firepit from Washing Machine Drum
7. Use Paperclips to Organize Your Cables
8. Wall Clock from old Bike Wheel
9. Coat Hanger Chair
10. Turn Old Wrenches Into Wall Hooks
11. Key Hooks
12. Repurpose an Old Suitcase Into a Medicine Cabinet
13. Beer Bottle Lamp
14. Shovel Handle Bench
15. Bicycle Gear Wall Clock
16. Vinyl Record Chair
17. Reuse Old Kleenex Boxes as Bag Dispensers
18. Fireplace made from a decommissioned naval mine
Houseandtech.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.