Lets talk juice. Juicers come with all sorts of promises and come in all shapes and sizes, but when on the prowl for good juicers, there is little that holds importance like the ability to produce as much juice as possible.
The 5 Best Selling Masticating Juicers:
For your convenience, the below list shows the 5 best selling masticating juicers on Amazon.com, as well as any available discounts. The list is automatically updated once a day.
- 🍊 UPGRADE THE SPIRAL SYSTEM - 7 segment spiral opening up each cell for maximum juice yield,...
- 🍏 80 RPM SLOW MASTICATING AND GRINDING - 90% More Nutrition Growth, without creating too much...
- 🍍 JUICE & PULP SEPARATION FUNCTION - Perfectly separates the pomace from the juice, and extracts...
- 🍓 BABY HEALTH AND SILENT - Runs less than 60 decibels. Safe PMMA material, easy to assemble,...
- ✔🍎🎀Best Gift!🎀15% OFF!【Multi-purpose for Fruits, Veggies, Greens】: The best juicer...
- ✔🍉【High Juice Yield And Richer Nutrition】:slow masticating can perfectly separate juice and...
- ✔🍍【Safe and Quiet Operation】: 150W motor- less than 60 decibels, small mouth design to put...
- ✔🍇【Quick and Easy to Clean】: Features a safety lock design, helps you easy to assemble and...
- Great Household Gift!!! 【Multi-purpose for Fruits ＆ Veggies,Upgrade Spiral System】AMZCHEF slow...
- 【Small Caliber Cold Press Masticating Juicer】: AMZCHEF slow juicer with small feeder chute...
- 【Higher and Purer Juice Yield and Richer Nutrition】: AMZCHEF cold press juicer uses a low speed...
- 【Easy to Assemble and Intelligent Protection Chips】：Juicer Machines has reverse function to...
- INDUSTRY LEADING 15-YEAR coverage on parts and performance
- LONGER LASTING JUICES - Using a low speed of 80 RPMs results in minimal heat buildup and oxidation...
- BOOST YOUR IMMUNITY - Cold press juicing is one of the most effective ways to easily access...
- HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS JUICES - Extracts the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, taste and juice...
- Up to 90% High Purity Juice Yield: 70PRM slow masticating and grinding, extracts the maximum amount...
- Colorfast Ceramic Auger: Never fade and contaminate your juice, compared with other plastic auger,...
- Powerful yet Quiet Motor: 140W energy saving motor with quiet operation automatically chooses the...
- Easy to Clean and Use: All detachable parts are dishwasher-safe, easy to clean. Reverse function,...
Not only that but with any type of juicer, you want to maintain as high nutrient content as naturally possible.
If you’re looking for a citrus specific non-masticating juicer, click here.
That’s where masticating juicers come in, they give more juice yields when compared to the other centrifugal counterparts and they do this with less noise and less waste. They are especially useful if you intend to juice things like wheatgrass and leafy vegetables, which tend to be harder to extract juice from.
Masticating vs Centrifugal Juicers
How to Buy The Best Masticating Juicer
When buying a masticating juicer it’s important to look out for a few things. First and for most is the voltage; most should be 110v, then comes the RPMs; the faster they go the more waste and foam they tend to generate due to oxidation, how easy they are to clean, how big they are and of course, how much they cost.
The 5 Best Masticating Juicers:
If you’re not sure which is the best masticating juicer for your home yet, have a look at our list of the 5 best value for money masticating juicers below.
Touted as the best masticating juicer on the market, it is commonly referred to as the 8006. It works by chewing plant fiber to extract maximum nutrients from fruit. It doesn’t just work with fruit, this beast gives you the most out of vegetables and gets this GRINDS COFFEE BEANS!!!
Coming in at only 20lbs, it features an 80RPM rotation speed that makes sure your juice has as little foam as possible. It also features an automatic pulp-ejection function for continuous juicing.
- Natural food enzyme retention
- High juice yield with little or no oxidation
- Built-in reverse to prevent clogging on food bits
- 15-year warranty on the motor.
- Build to last
- Fast clean up on any spills.
- The size takes up quite a bit of space on the kitchen counter.
This low-speed juicer and mincer has an efficient 200 Watt motor and 3 stage speed reduction gear. Its low speed 48 RPM motor ensures that you juice without noise, also reducing heat, therefore, preserving the freshness and taste of your fruit.
Of course, the low level of oxidation means you can store your juice for a while longer as compared to fast RPM juicers, typically 24 hours. It also features a double blade auger, meaning you get more juice compared to a single blade. Its stand out feature, however, is the mincing attachment that is super efficient at making nut butter and sauces.
- Minimal oxidation.
- One of the quietest juicers at 48RPM
- It has a fine strainer
- Less jamming because of the 90hp torque
- More preparation time as it is not self-feeding.
- You need to pre-cut most vegetables or it will clog
- Larger juice cup makes it harder to clean up.
The SKG wide chute juicer is a 240W marvel that comes with a sleek design and piano varnish that gives your kitchen a stylish edge and at 23 lbs, it takes its place as one of the sturdiest juicers in the market.
Its stand out feature is the SKG’s 3-inch wide chute feed. It has a 60RPM rotation rate that gives you up to 90% if juice with some fruits. The slow speed retains juice flavor on account of the minimized oxidation. Handling has also been made easier as it packs a sturdy handle.
The SKG comes with a 5-year warranty on all parts and a 10-year warranty on the motor and main body.
- Resistance to clogging
- Less prep time on account of the large chute
- Less clean up time
- Its large size makes it ideal for making family servings once.
- It produces a substantially higher juice yield as compared to other juicers.
- Minimal oxidation
- The overload protection system that shuts off the juicer in the event of motor overheating, unstable power supply, idle run
- The SKG is rather heavy.
- Initial use comes with quite a bit of noise
At a glance, the Hurom HU-100 looks like a centrifugal juicer. However, upon closer inspection, it is clear that the mostly plastic 150W silent juicer is a vertical masticating juicer.
The plastic makes it look cheap but make no mistake, the material doesn’t take anything away from its efficiency. The juicing screen and auger are made from Ultem, which is 8 times harder than plastic.
It uses Hurom’s patented SST(slow squeezing technology) that first squeezes ingredients, retaining natural flavor. At 20lbs, the motor of the HU-100 has an RPM of 80. This RPM coupled with the low electricity usage comes in handy in how the HU-100 operates.
On feeding the ingredients, the blunt blade of the auger first squeezes them. Then it keeps squeezing into a thinner channel, giving out a dry pulp and according to the makers, this gives you 35% more juice, thanks to the cold press technology.
- Crack-resistant Ultem juicing screen
- Very quiet
- Silicone wiper blades that minimize clogging
- Minimal frothing and foaming but there is some
- Brushes that help to self-clean
- Retains juice color
- Easy assembly
- If overloaded, it will clog up easily
- No anti-drip technology so things might get a little messy.
- Harder ingredients like peanuts didn’t juice as well
- The price tag could get you better.
- The 1-year warranty on all parts period is too short
The most expensive (and cool sounding) juicer on this list, the GSE-5000 pulls out all the stops to give you a super juicer. At 26lbs, the sleek GSE packs the all-new design Jumbo Gears with three stages, twin gear processing that guarantees you are getting the most out of all your juicing ingredients by crushing, mixing and squeezing your ingredient for a high juice yield.
The GSE-5000 stays true to Green Star’s famous Bio Magnetic technology that optimizes juice quality and stability. This incorporates more minerals into the juice while increasing the bioavailability of nutrients in the juice.
Its 2 conical gears rotate at 110RPM, drastically reducing heat production. Combine this with bio-ceramic technology and you can’t possibly get better quality juice anywhere else.
With Max Gerson’s juicing theory extra minerals are squeezed from the mixed up pulp and juice when the juice is subjected to a hydraulic press. The GSE-5000 only uses 200W
- Superfast assembly
- It’s also a pasta maker
- Handles both soft and hard produce fairly easy
- Dishwasher safe
- Built for frequent use
- 72-hour juice shelf life
- Nutrient retention
- Safety switch system that prevents use unless all the parts are in place
- Plug compatibility due to its detachable power cord
- Heat resistant parts
- 12-year warranty.
- The GSE-5000 price is on the higher end.
- Narrow feeding chute
- It takes time to juice
- Juice Yield
- Durability and functionality
If you are committed to juicing and are on the lookout for the best, based on nutrient content and frequency of usage, I highly recommend the GSE-5000. Put side by side with the other 5 juicers, the only downside to it is the price, but with a price tag like that, the benefits make up for that quite well. If I cannot convince you, the most important factors to look out for are :
All of which the GSE-5000 performs exceptionally well.
What Is The Best Masticating Juicer?
In our professional opinion the Omega J8006 Nutrition System Masticating Juicer, from Mr. Heater, is the best ventless propane heater currently on the market.