We all have a reason to put nails into things. Whether you are constructing something or hanging a painting from the wall, you will need to have a nail and a hammer ready to get the job done. However, we also have the occasion that requires us to quickly nail something and adding a bunch of nails in the same area.
In our professional opinion the 3 Piece 18V One+ Airstrike Electric Brad Nailer Kit, from Ryobi, is the best electric nail gun currently on the market.
- The 5 Best Selling Electric Nail Guns
- The 5 Best Electric Nail Guns:
- Electric Nail Gun Buying Guide
The 5 Best Selling Electric Nail Guns
For your convenience, the below list shows the 5 best selling electric nail guns on Amazon.com. The list is automatically updated once a day.
- 【Selectable Power】- Comes with power adjusted knob, it’s easy to improve the work efficiency...
- 【Never Too Hot】- This electric nailer is designed with built-in motor, that will NOT cause the...
- 【Widely Use】- With 1500 pieces brad nails (15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, 32mm), and 30pcs/min rated...
- 【Safety and Comfort】- Designed with triple lock mechanism for extra security and safety: on/off...
- 【Quality Assurance】- WORRY-FREE-12-month-warranty. To avoid accidents, please read the...
- 🔰CONVENIENCE --The electric nail gun/staple gun doesn't need compressors or hoses, which makes...
- 🔰WIDE APPLICATION -- The nailer/stapler is ideal for Softwood DIY projects such as carpentry,...
- 🔰Safety Design -- The 18 gauge brad nailer is designed with On/Off power switch, safety contact...
- 🔰FRIENDLY USE -- The upholstery staple gun is equipped with ergonomic soft-grip handle for...
- 🔰ADJUSTABLE POWER -- This 18 gauge brad nailer is designed with an adjustable power function for...
- READY FOR ACTION: This electric brad nailer is a must-have for any projects that require brad nails,...
- GET THE POWER YOU NEED: Adjustable depth-control knob allows the operator to set the correct amount...
- COMFORT AND SAFETY: The soft comfort grip increases the ease of use for this nail gun and the...
- BUILT TO LAST: Includes carrying case for safe storage and easy portability; The 6-foot power cord...
- USE THE RIGHT NAILS: The ET200BN works best with genuine Arrow brad nails: BN1810 5/8", BN1812 3/4",...
- 【Versatile & Universal Design】- Anyone with or without previous experience can use it. This is a...
- 【Super Lightweight】- This electric staple gun is super lightweight, which is perfect for ladies...
- 【Widely Use】- The stapler uses T50/TRA700 series of staples from 1/4" to 9/16" and 18GA...
- 【Safety and Comfort】- Designed with triple lock mechanism for extra security and safety: on/off...
- 【Quality Assurance】- WORRY-FREE-12-month-warranty. UL-certified for North American use. To avoid...
- 👍For Free -- 536pcs free brad nails and staples, includes 200pcs 18GA brad nails and 336pcs T50...
- 【2 in 1 Brad Nailer/Stapler】 BATAVIA electric 2-in-1 nail gun/staple gun is compatible with both...
- 【Long Cable&Widely Application】6.6FT Ultra Long Cable helps you do working in large area more...
- 【Efficient Nail Gun/Staple Gun】The lightweight nail gun can drive 30 PCS/min rated firing speed....
- 【Adjustable Power】By adjusting the electric nail gun power adjusted knob, you can adjust the...
An electric nail gun, also known as a brad nailer, is most definitely the best option to have for things like this and we have had to do some research to find a few of these nail guns. While there are many, only a couple have really stood out to be the best. You can use this article to find the top 5 electric nail guns to help you get the job done efficiently.
Before we start looking into the top features that set the best nail guns apart from the rest, we have decided to look at the top options. This will ensure you always have the right product and you don’t get fooled by marketing.
The 5 Best Electric Nail Guns:
In this list, we have selected a couple of the best electric nail guns that will potentially make your life a little easier when you need to add many nails at once:
The WEN 61720 3/4-Inch to 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brad Nailer is the first option that we on our list and while the brand is not the most popular, this one of the top nail guns when it comes to overall popularity. It has been designed from a lightweight aluminum frame, allowing the nail gun to be easily transported and used as needed.
It can fire Brad nails in the range of ¾ of an inch to 2-inches, giving you some additional versatility to work with when you need to use a nail gun. The magazine can hold up to 100 nails and these will all be fired in quick succession to ensure that you get the job done efficiently and to make the workload a little faster.
The carry case and the oil replacement is great to have when you need to perform some maintenance. Additionally, 2 wrenches have been added and these will ensure that you can make all the needed adjustments to the unit. One of the biggest downsides is the overall durability of the unit, but it has held up so far.
In terms of the price, the unit itself is really affordable and considered one of the best inexpensive nail guns on the market today. We have selected it based on the overall popularity amongst many of the users so far. You will also be backed by a limited one-year warranty that should give you the additional peace of mind needed.
- Really affordable
- Holds up to 100 nails in the magazine
- Comes with a carry case and 2 wrenches
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Might lack a little durability
If you are having problems with an electric cord, you can choose to have a decent cordless nailer that will make portability a little easier. The unit has predominantly been designed from aluminum and this will make it lightweight. A brushless motor is the main source of power and it can actually work with limited maintenance.
Having a 3.0 Ah lithium-ion battery seems to be one of the best additions that have been used for this unit. The battery does not have an extensive charging time and it should last you for a decent period of time if you use it sporadically. The depth adjustment is done without any tools and this will mean fewer things to carry around.
One of my favorite features is that you can choose to have the bump mode of the fire mode. If you need to have a little more precision, the bump mode is perfect for these smaller jobs. The fire mode will rapidly fire nails and this will ensure that you do get the job done in a more efficient and timely manner.
On the downside, the unit is one of the more expensive nail guns and if you have the funds, you can choose to add the flashlight attachment. The unit is one of the most important features for any worker and since you get a limited lifetime warranty, you will have some great value for your money and peace of mind.
- The unit is lightweight
- Decent battery life
- Brushless motor for less maintenance
- Multiple nail gun modes
- Limited lifetime warranty included
- It is really expensive
Ryobi is one of the leading brands when you are looking at power tools. The Ryobi 3 Piece 18V One+ Airstrike Brad Nailer Kit is not only a simple nailer but comes with an entire kit that will help you get the job done and make all the adjustments. Once again, we have a lithium-ion unit with decent battery life.
The unit itself does not need to be plugged in to be charged and you can have a portable charger on hand when you are doing remote jobs. While it can fire up to 60 nails per minute, you can make some use of the additional battery pack that has also been added. However, the speed can be adjusted with the different modes that are available.
When you are looking at the overall design of the unit, you will be impressed to find that it is not only made from aluminum. The rubber over-mold is one of the top protective features and will ensure that you can have shock protection. An LED light has been included to help with working in many of the darker areas.
As for the price, this is an affordable piece with you consider that you will actually be getting an entire kit to help you get the work done. Much like the other units in this price range, the limited lifetime warranty is something you could use. We would recommend it as one of the best kit options on the market today.
- Comes as an entire kit
- Fire up to 60 nails per minute
- Massive battery life
- Limited lifetime warranty
- The kit can be tough to actually carry around
Designed with an 18-volt motor, the DEWALT DC618K XRP Nailer is one of the leading nail guns that are currently on the market and it has been designed by one of the leading brands as well. Made with top quality materials, the unit itself is actually light enough to carry around and will ensure that you can work remotely.
One of the best settings is the ability that you have to actually choose the speed that you would want the nail gun to shoot at. It includes a massive magazine and it one of the most versatile options when you look at different types of nails. Since you have a durable carry case, the nail gun itself will mostly be protected from damages.
DeWalt has been known for its safety features and since they do like having safety at the top of their priority list, the unit includes a Trip Lock system. This system ensures that it is automatically turned off when the unit is not in use. Now, you won’t need to worry about accidentally nailing your hands or fingers together.
One of the biggest surprises that I have seen is the price. The unit might be from one of the very best brands in the power tool industry, but the price is really affordable for almost anyone to buy. A three-year warranty has been included and you can have it serviced at any DeWalt shop for around 2 full years if needed.
- Durable construction with a protective case
- Safety features are upscaled
- Multiple adjustment modes
- Includes a 2-year service plan
- 3-year limited warranty
- No real cons
Last but certainly not least, we have one of the newer releases, but so far we have not had any real issues with the unit. The BOSTITCH BCN662D1 20V MAX 16 Gauge Cordless Straight Finish Nailer is also battery powered and includes a massive lithium-ion battery that will give you almost an hour of time to work.
We have used it for a couple of tasks and this nailer is really accurate when it comes to getting the job done. It is lightweight and easy to use by almost anyone looking for a new nail gun. Multiple LED lights are also added to the unit and this increases visibility and it could potentially make your work even more accurate.
While the nail gun itself can be a little expensive, it is definitely worth almost every cent that you will be paying. If you choose to buy the kit, it will be even more expensive, but can you really place a price on accurate work? With a decent warranty and multiple service centers located around you, it should give you some value for your money and peace of mind.
- Includes LED lights for more accuracy
- Tool-free adjustments
- Lightweight unit
- Decent warranty
Electric Nail Gun Buying Guide
While there are many more nail guns and many of you might not agree with our selection, we have used specific criteria to help us choose the best options. You can use this same criterion if you are looking for a different option. Here are the most important features that need to be considered for choosing an electric nail gun.
Corded vs Cordless
When it comes to choosing an electric nail gun, you will need to decide if it is corded or cordless. The cordless options might be a little more expensive, but they still offer some great value for your money. The corded option might, unfortunately, make it a little harder to work remotely, but it could still provide you with some excellent power.
The motor type is another important aspect to consider as this directly relates to the maintenance that will be needed. The normal motor is functional, but you will need to have it serviced and the oil checked quite often to ensure that it works. Alternatively, the brushless motor is a little more effective and can ensure that you have limited maintenance.
Most nail guns have a couple of modes and adjustments that you can make. Depending on the number of needs you have for the gun, the maintenance modes can help you alternate between rapid-fire mode or what we call bump mode (You only fire one nail per trigger action). This is great for individuals trying to work with some additional accuracy. It can help a lot when trying to make your home eco-friendly.
Safety is important when working with any type of power tool and when the unit is not in use, having an automatic shut-off feature means you don’t need to deal with the occasional accident. Some of the more expensive nail guns have this feature already built-in.
Last but certainly not least, we need to have a closer look at the warranty of the unit. Since these units are quite expensive, the warranty is definitely something you need to keep in mind. Most warranties are in the range of 1-3 years. However, a limited lifetime warranty can definitely give you some additional peace of mind.
Now that you have seen the best nail guns and some of the features that are important to consider, you should be able to find the right nail gun that meets all of your needs. We highly recommend all of these nail guns and they give you some great value for your money. Let us know in the comment section if we might have missed any other of your favorites.