Now that the gaming fraternity has been socialized to the Xbox One, the focus has shifted to the Xbox One Games that players are lining up for. The revolutionary technologies sported by Xbox One warrant games that match the sophistication in terms of the storylines and gaming environments. Here are some of the games that the gaming communities had been waiting for, and have found to be worthy of their wait!
The 10 Best Selling Xbox One Games:
The latest and best selling Xbox One Games from your favorite Xbox Game studios. All games delivered to your doorstep. Rankings displayed are real time.
- Advanced, Action-Packed Gameplay - Whether fighting as a Pilot, the dominant force on The Frontier, or as a Titan, 20-foot tall war machines, Titanfall 2 provides an incredibly fun, fluid, and...
- Captivating Single Player Campaign - Step on to The Frontier as a Militia rifleman with aspirations of becoming a Pilot. Stranded behind enemy lines, and against overwhelming odds, you must team up...
- Deeper Multiplayer Action - With six brand-new Titans, a host of deadly new Pilot abilities, an expanded customization system, new modes and much more, Titanfall 2 gives players the deeper Multiplayer...
- A delightful journey filled with endearing characters. Experience Lucky's bright, colorful, and immersive world in breathtaking 4K.
- Hilarious supporting cast of friends and adversaries in a rich, colorful world
- Face unpredictable challenges and situations as Lucky's story unfolds. An adventure players of all ages and skill levels can enjoy.
- Ball-Carrier Feedback System: New prompts and path assist help identify defensive threats and recommend special moves to elude any defender.
- Pass & Rush Counters. Simplify play-calling on defense.
- Ways to Play, Madden Ultimate Team or Draft Champions
- HACK THE CITY: Control the city's infrastructure, in real time, with Aiden's cell phone. Trap your enemy in a 30-car pileup by manipulating the traffic lights. Stop a train, and then board it to evade...
- SEAMLESS MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE: Discover a new level of interaction, cooperation and confrontation between players thanks to a brand new multiplayer game system that links the single and multiplayer...
- STAY CONNECTED WITH A NEW WAY TO PLAY: Go beyond the console with a ground-breaking, real-time, companion game. This innovative mobile platform allows players to connect and compete with friends, even...
- Save the day in your own fast-paced adventure. Invite your whole family to join Woody, Lightning McQueen and others in this one-of-a-kind Pixar experience.
- Team up with Pixar characters to help you through each challenge or play on the same screen through split-screen couch co-op at home.
- Experience the sights and sounds of each Pixar world as you solve puzzles and uncover hidden secrets. Meet new friends and unlock adventures as you progress.
- Play through three of the greatest entries in the acclaimed Assassin's Creed series, featuring the franchise's most iconic hero, Ezio Auditore.
- Immerse yourself in three classic adventures featuring enhanced visuals on the current generation of consoles.
- Experience every moment in legendary Assassin Ezio's epic journey from a young nobleman to fearless leader of the Brotherhood of Assassins.
- Critically Acclaimed Platformer: The highest rated platformer of the year arrives on next-gen consoles! Join Rayman and friends in this epic new adventure
- 4-Player Co-op Gameplay: Up to 4 players can play at once. At any time if someone wants to leave or join in, the game will continue without interruption
- Online Challenges: Connect with your friends through a variety of challenges that will test your skill and speed. Check the leaderboards to see where you rank around the world
- PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS is a last-one-standing shooter being developed with community feedback. Game is unfinished and work in progress.
- Parachute onto a massive remote island with nothing but your wits and the clothes on your back.
- Defeat every player on the map to earn your bragging rights as the last player left standing.
- Celebrate Rare's 30th Anniversary with a jaw-dropping collection of 30 iconic games, lovingly presented for Xbox One.
- Enjoy over 60 minutes of behind-the-scenes interviews and footage
- 10,000 Gamerscore points available and 700+ hours of gameplay.
- Powered by Frostbite: One of the industry's leading game engines, Frostbite delivers authentic, true-to-life action, takes players to new football worlds, and introduces fans to characters full of...
- The Journey: For the first time ever in FIFA, live your story on and off the pitch as the Premier League's next rising star, Alex Hunter. Play on any club in the premier league, for authentic managers...
- Own Every Moment: Complete innovation in the way players think and move, physically interact with opponents, and execute in attack puts you in complete control of every moment on the pitch.
Our Selection of the 5 Best Xbox One Games:
Here are the games already winning hearts in the Xbox community. If you have any suggestions for the list please comment at the end of this post.
Note: We need to update this list.
1. Battlefield 4
Take control and free American VIPs from evil forces in Shanghai. That, however, is merely the beginning of troubles for your battalion. Only the most persevering and daring will survive in this battle of futuristic forces, with environments that can scare and fascinate you at the same time, and weapons that have the potential to blow apart buildings as if they are made of paper rather than concrete!
This character driven Xbox One game has been making into all the top Xbox One Games lists, and its interactive environments and detailing are to be credited for that. All out war games will always look upon Battlefield 4 as benchmark. The challenges you face in taking your battalion back home are immense, and keep you riveted to the screens. Enjoy a cocktail of all flavors of war gaming in Battlefield 4.
2. Madden NFL 25
Here’s a much desired reprieve from war-field gaming, although it might not be wrong to state that the NFL playgrounds aren’t anything less than war-fields in their own rights. Ball-hawking, running backwards and slashing, dual threat QB – these are just a few of the amazing moves that you can make in Madden NFL 25. The Infinity Engine bridges the gap between virtual and real by bringing in sophisticated physics simulation.
Hit Stick, diving, tickling, truck – again, just a few of the improved moves enabled by the engine. Then, there’s a different flavor of enjoying NFL action in the form of Connected Franchise, wherein you can create legacies by being the iconic coach or the Hall of Fame material player. Manage teams, build new age stadiums, and do everything that NFL celebrities dream of doing.
3. Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag
If you’re excited about getting to live the life of a pirate at over 50 mesmerizingly real locations, then Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag is what you’ve been hunting for. Your love is your ship, called the Jackdaw. It’s up to you to be the most feared pirate around the whole Caribbean, and it’s up to you to plunder, invade, battle and win to achieve your goals.
The multiplayer experience unfurled by Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag is critically acclaimed in the gaming fraternity, and it’s time you had a firsthand experience of the same. Pages and episodes from The Golden Age of Pirates unfurl one by one as you continue on your journey through the Caribbean waters and islands.
4. Call of Duty: Ghosts
With a revolutionary storyline wherein your team of duty-bound American patriots, called Ghosts, battle it out against technologically superior forces that have almost taken over the fallen nation. New characters, new surroundings, new weapons, and new plots – it’s a whole new world in this latest version of Call Of Duty.
You have control over how a soldier looks, and what equipment he carries in the battle-field. Explore thousands of combinations of body type, head gear, gender, weapons and head to create your soldiers. Players can trigger events, and hence create immersive game play sessions in the multiplayer environment.
The movements of players are easier to execute, and look more real than they ever did in the past. The Squads mode lets you build super powerful teams of up to 6 members.
5. Forza 5
Lesser tracks, simpler career modes, and fewer cars, Forza Motorsport 5 is somewhat of a stripped down version of its predecessor. With clutter free gaming, this Xbox One game is set to impress those who like to keep things simple.
However, you will not find customization flexibility lacking at any time.Enjoy
AI opponents, meaningful new car purchases, and top class simulation quality with Forza Motorsport 5.