The PlayStation 4 revolutionizes the console gaming experience with the new touch-sensing DualShock controller and “stereo camera” that works in conjunction with the controller.
It also sport a X86-64 AMD Jaguar CPU with 8 cores, an AMD Radeon GPU and 8 gigabytes of unified system memory for improved graphics and speed.
The 5 Best Selling PS4 Games:
- Fan the flames of resistance and fight to free Hope County from the grip of a deadly cult in the newest installment of the Far Cry series.
- Beware of the wrath of Joseph Seed and his cult followers as you support the resistance in small-town America.
- Explore Hope County and discover the Montana countryside, wildlife, and its inhabitants in an exciting open world.
- Explore the stunning world of los santos and blaine country in the ultimate grand Theft Auto V experience, featuring a range of technical upgrades and enhancements for new and returning players
- Players can expect a range of improvements including: new weapons, vehicles and activities. Additional wildlife. Denser traffic. New foliage system. Enhanced damage and weather effects, and much more
- Players returning from the PS3 versions get special access to a host of content on PS4 including rare versions of classic vehicles to collect from across the grand Theft Auto series
- Crash Bandicoot
- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
- Crash Bandicoot Warped
- Players must work together and combine the Parr family's iconic abilities and unique powers to build massive LEGO structures
- Players can complete action-packed side missions and defeat iconic Super villains that control the city districts in an open-hub world that provides an exciting free-play experience
- Players can modify their character's appearance and abilities using a customize themed to Edna "E" mode
- Welcome to the new world: taking on the role of a Hunter, players are tasked with going on a research expedition to a newly discovered continent known only as "new world".
- Living and breathing ecosystem: utilize the surrounding environment and wildlife to your advantage;Subgenre:Action role-playing game (RPG)
- Online drop-in multiplayer: when the battle is too daunting to take on single-handedly, hail up to three other hunters to assist during quests by sending up a sos flare to a worldwide server.
Sony’s PS4 is all set to hit the retail shelves, and this has made the cyber sphere come alive with speculations, news and reviews on the collection of new and established games that will excite and engage gamers. The PS4 has already floored Microsoft on the price war, and the fact that Sony integrated with the community of developers much earlier than it did in the case of PS3 is great news for PS fans, as a lot more cutting edge new games can be expected now.
From PS4 specific games to the international cross platform staples from EA and Codemasters, you’ll have enough options to experience the next level of gaming action with your PS4.
The 5 Best PS4 Games:
*Needs to be updated.
1. The Last of Us Remastered
Joel and Ellie, brought together by harsh circumstance, must survive a brutal journey across the US in a dangerous post-pandemic world. The Last of Us is a masterpiece, easily one of the best of all-time and the port to PS4 is easily just as amazing, if not better. Even though there’s no real content updates in this new version, it maintains the soul of the original PS3 version while adding a range of new features that make it noticeably better, if you that was possible.
What’s most noticeable off the bat is that The Last of Us Remastered runs on 60 FPS, double that of the PS3 version. All in all, the Remastered version of The Last of Us is beautiful, smooth and addictive.
Gothic, artistic, bold, dingy and stylish – that’s what Contrast is. 2D and 3D gaming styles mesh together to produce a new gaming challenge for you in Contrast, wherein you have to battle the 3D Platform puzzles out, and make the necessary switches to 2D to control the shadow of the character which has limited mobility, restricted to the 2D plane! So, there’s a whole new flavor of gaming for you, notwithstanding that there are several bigger gaming names waiting for your wallet as well.
You’ll not be short on options if it’s a racing game that you want to play first with your new PS4. However, there are reasons for you to let Need for Speed wait a few more days, and try out Driveclub before that.
What’s great to note about Driveclub is that is mixes caution with aggression to produce graphics that give you the extra skipped beats, but don’t cross the realms of believability. Also, the in game information feed about other competitors and your own previously clocked best times keeps you charged to step on the gas pedal.
4. Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
Despite the fact that the third version of the game disappointed gamers, this one still should be a worthy purchase, considering the impressive demos and videos that have been doing the rounds of the cyber sphere.
From naval explorations to combat mechanic, there are many great flavors held up in this new release. Just two weeks separate the game’s release for PS3 from PS4, so it’s a smart move to pack yourself for 2 weeks’ worth of gaming before directly opting for the PS4 release of this game.
This score attack shooter comes with detailed graphics and lots of observable improvements over what was just a decent arcade game. It won’t be a bad idea for you to put your head down and soak in uninterrupted shooting gaming fun with this one on your PS4.
You can purchase Resogun either as a downloadable game or as part of the 4-game indie bundle. It’s the first ultra-responsive, fully HD, 60FPS shoot ’em up, arcade game developed for the PS4.
If you’ve played Bastion from the house of Supergiant Games, then chances are that you’d like this one a lot. The storyline is good, with an attractive heroine and spooky elements like a possessed sword! Beating down enemies, and sometimes doing it with style through quick turns and attacks – that’s the bottom line with Transistor.
What’s Your Favorite PS4 Game and why? Tell us in the comments below.