With the latest advances in technology, everyone wants a powerful home theater system. We all want to feel like we do when we go to the movies. However, not everyone has space or the money for a large, expensive home theater sound system. As recently as a few years ago, you would have just had to deal with the inferior sound coming out of your TV. That’s before soundbars came along.
The 5 Best Selling Soundbars:
The list you see here is an auto-updated list of the best selling soundbars currently available for sale on Amazon.com.
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV sound system is an easy solution, with advanced technologies that deliver the clear audio your TV can’t.
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music from any of your devices
- Room-filling sound: powerful speakers deliver a round, high-end audio experience
- Multiple wireless and wired connections: easily connect to the sound bar via Bluetooth 4. 2 or standard audio cable Connection, RCA, and optical input
- 3 different equalizer modes: fine tune your sound bar with 3 distinct equalizer modes (games mode, music mode, movie mode) via the remote control to match your favorite sound
- 95 dB of room filling, crystal clear sound with less than 1% total harmonic distortion; Sound Bar Frequency: 70 Hz – 19 KHz
- Built in Bluetooth lets you lose the wires and listen to your music with a tap of a finger
- Easy upgrade that boosts sound with a powerful punch
- Upgraded version high-sensitivity remote control displays the different modes by means of different colored LED lights Deep bass improved power-designed for your smart TV and sweet home
- Dsp technology This technology Let you have three choices for sound effects news movie and music you can choose according to your current situation
- Memory function and bass control the update remote's reset button could be memorized to the factory settings And you can control the treble and bass settings of the sound bar
- IMPRESSIVE AUDIO SOUND: Clear and steady sound suitable for enjoyment at work or other small room. And 5Wx2 will be suitable as a computer speakers.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Support most of the devices with standard 3.5mm audio jack. Compatible with PC, Computer, TV, Laptop,Tablet, Headset, Cellphone, MP3, MP4, CD Player, Radio. Enjoy audio from your...
- FASHIONABLE AND CONCISE DESIGN: These INSMART speakers are not only technically innovative but also innovative in design. Black brushed plastic case and dark gray metal mesh, elegant low-key...
The 5 Best Soundbar Speakers:
Nowadays, soundbars have revolutionized what can be done in small spaces and on small budgets. Since soundbars have become so popular, there are many options out there. So which one do you pick? We’ve compiled and reviewed the best soundbars available for sale online below.
Finally, we have our top contender: the VIZIO SB3851 soundbar. This soundbar comes with a 38-inch front bar, two back speakers, and a subwoofer which is wireless. It has left, right, and center sound channels for optimal surround sound and can produce up to 100 decibels of sound. It can be wall mounted or sit on a table and connects via Bluetooth. An interesting feature of this bar is the remote. The remote comes with a digital screen for many of the controls. This will be something either loved or hated by users.
The bar is reputed to have clean sound and has lots of various system options once set up. This is at the top end of the price category at around $260 but the optimized surround sound is the closest you’ll get to movie theater quality for under $300.
The AccuVoice soundbar is designed for a very specific purpose: to increase the clarity of voices even at low volumes. This is what they call their built-in hearing aid technology. As a whole, this seems like a great idea for those that are hard of hearing or beginning to be hard of hearing. The idea is that the soundbar uses technology to separate the voice track from the whole soundtrack. Then it raises the volume of only the voice track so that the voices carry over top of the rest of the soundtrack such as music and sound effects. For those that have trouble with voices, this could be just the thing they need.
The speaker itself is a 17-inch wide aluminum box with one simple connection cord. It does not appear to have Bluetooth connectivity or a subwoofer but it does come with a remote and can connect to universal remotes. It has been noted that this particular soundbar doesn’t seem to connect well to Samsung TVs so this is something to keep in mind before purchasing. This unit comes in at the top end of the price range at around $250, but for the hard of hearing the technology might be worth the price. For those who don’t need the voice to boost technology, you can probably find a unit more suited to your needs for a better price.
Bose is a brand name that has instant recognition in the audio world. They have long been held up as the pinnacle of sound clarity and quality. This soundbar looks like many other soundbars with its features. It offers Bluetooth connectivity for a wireless set up. It does not feature a separate subwoofer and mimics surround without additional speakers. It does have a dialogue mode which is supposed to increase the clarity of voices when watching TV and it seems to work.
However, this feature turns off every time the TV is powered off so it can be a real hassle to keep it on. A nice feature of this soundbar is the universal remote that comes with the package. It can connect to your TV, can control the bass, and can control Bluetooth connections which make the remote perfect for simple operation. This unit is also at the top end of the price range at around $250. With this soundbar, it does feel like you pay a bit more for the Bose name. For some people, this is what they want but others may find a model that suits just as well under other brand names.
Samsung has been an emergent company when it comes to technology in the past few years. Their TVs have gained in popularity and they’ve even gotten into the soundbar game with this 35-inch model. It has Bluetooth connectivity and a wireless subwoofer for simulated surround sound and a back speaker kit is available as a separate purchase. It claims to have clear voice technology so dialogue comes through more cleanly and it can even connect to some Samsung TVs through a special connection.
It comes with a regular remote control but Samsung has a different option for those who never put down their phones. You can use the Samsung Remote App to control all aspects of this speaker. For some, this may be the perfect addition but others will find that even the idea annoys them. Regardless of how you feel about the Remote App, this is a great little unit and it comes in well under the top price at around $140 dollars.
Amazon has been slowly expanding their empire and soundbars are no exception. The Amazon Basics 2.1 Soundbar with Subwoofer is a 31.5 inch long unit with mid to high ranger drivers and a capability of up to 92 decibels of sound. It has Bluetooth connectivity and also comes with EDR and A2DP technology. EDR is enhanced data rate which allows the audio tracks to be conveyed at a faster speed which reduces the chance of audio track lag. A2DP is an Advanced Audio Distribution Profile. This allows sound to be seamlessly streamed to speakers or headphones over Bluetooth which is great if you are trying to keep a house quiet.
It comes with three sound modes for enhanced viewing: Standard, News, and Movie. Remote control and wall mount hardware are included. However, this unit is not compatible with universal TV remotes so you can’t control the soundbar and your TV with the same remote. Even though it has a few minor flaws, this unit will definitely appeal to those on a small budget. At around $95 you get a lot of features for your money.
There are many soundbar options available so make sure to review all the features out there. Once you figure out what you need, it’ll be much easier to narrow down the model that will work best for you.