If a funky looking speaker catches your eye, be it indoors or outdoors, chances are it’s some version of a new portable speaker. To stand out from the competition manufacturers are forced to constantly innovate, releasing new speakers with new funky designs on a regular basis.
The 5 Best Selling Portable Bluetooth Speakers:
- HIGHER QUALITY CRYSTAL CLEAR STEREO SOUND - The OontZ Angle 3 (3rd Gen) is Designed and Engineered by Cambridge Sound Works in the USA for greater clarity sound, accurate mids and clear highs from...
- ENHANCED BASS - The bass is enhanced by our proprietary passive bass radiator; unique triangular design and downward facing bass radiator further enhance the sound quality; the Higher Quality Crystal...
- LOUDER VOLUME - The Volume Booster 10+ watt power AMP pumps out more volume and plays music with no distortion, even at maximum volume; the louder volume makes the OontZ Angle 3 (3rd Gen) Portable...
- 【AWESOME SOUND WITH DEEPER AND RICHER BASS】AOMAIS GO-JR Portable Bluetooth Speakers adopt a high performance digital audio processor to deliver impressive mids and highs from the combination of...
- 【INCREDIBLE 100 FOOT BLUETOOTH RANGE】You can play the Home Party Speaker up to 100 unobstructed feet away from your device. Advanced antenna design with Bluetooth 5.0 technology can provide a...
- 【GET 50W LOUDER, WIRELESS STEREO PAIRING】You can wirelessly connect two AOMAIS GO-JR Speakers together to play music in two different areas with awesome stereo separation. As for playing audio...
- Wirelessly connect up to 2 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns playing impressive stereo sound
- Built-in 3000mAh rechargeable li-ion battery Supports up to 12 hours of playtime
- Ipx7 waterproof means no more worrying about rain or spills; you can even submerge flip 4 in water
- Tom’s Guide calls it “The Best Bluetooth Speaker Value”.
- Unbelievable sound: 12W of pure audio power with enhanced bass Thunders from dual neodymium drivers. An advanced digital signal processor ensures pounding bass and zero distortion at any volume.
- Outdoor-proof: IPX7 protection safeguards against rain, dust, snow, and spills. Get incredible sound at home, in the yard, or anywhere else imaginable.
- 【HiFi Sound Quality】: The portable bluetooth speaker has shocking rich bass, large volume without voice break, 360° all around sound effect.Equipped with 5W high-quality speaker. Smooth and...
- 【Bluetooth 5.0】: A new generation of Bluetooth 5.0 technology, transmitted by A2DP technology, has lower power consumption than Bluetooth 4.2 but with faster transmission,stronger...
- 【Waterproof and Anti-Damage】: Fully sealed design with IPX6 waterproof makes it not afraid of rain.Playing music at ease. You are never alone to sing in the shower with the bluetooth speaker. It...
The 11 Best Portable Bluetooth Speakers:
To give you a taste of this exciting new design trend, we’ve put together a list of 11 of the best looking portable Bluetooth outdoor speakers we’ve come across in our search for the best portable Bluetooth speakers.
1. Outdoor Technology Turtle Shell
Outdoor Technology is well-known for the quality of their outdoor speakers and it’s no exception with the Turtle Sell. It’s rugged, comes in several bright colors and looks like something from space ship.
2. Boombotix Boombot1
The Boombot 1 has recently been upgrade to the Boombot 2 and due to the success of these cute-yet-powerful speakers Boombotix now lets you “design” your own speaker with their Build a Bot software.
3. Scosche BoomBottle
The Scosche Boombottle is exactly what it looks like, a portable speaker which looks like a water bottle. If music is more important to you than water, pop it into your bike’s water bottle holder and pump some tunes while you pump the trails.
4. Pyle PWPBT60 Sound Box Splash
Pyle makes great speakers so even though I didn’t really like the design of the Sound Box Splash I had to give it a test drive. I purposefully used the above military type colors image, because this speaker is as tough and mean as it looks. For 50$ is a damn bargain.
5. GOgroove SonaVERSE BXL
I haven’t had the opportunity to test it yet, so all I can say is the design is classier than most and could probably pull of an Afro.
6. Pyle Street Blaster PBMSPG100
This one from Pyle won’t look out of place on a rocket ship and for $200+ I’d say that’s about the only place it belongs.
7. HALOWAY Party
Like a disco ball and lava lamp, this is something you don’t need, but just as might well get. At $19.99 this is an absolute bargain and sound wise it’s actually surprisingly good.
8. JBL Pulse
With lights that move to the music, 7 presets and beautiful overall design this is a funky speaker I don’t mind paying a bit extra for.
9. RevJams DISCOTEK
This is essentially the same as the JBL Pulse, just cheaper. Taking into account the price, overall the reviews are very positive.
10. GOgroove Koala Pal
You buy this either for your children or as a joke for your SO. At just over $10 though you could give each child one and your SO something a bit more sturdy. They have a whole range of different animals including a penguin, panda and Android bot.
11. Coosh CBT791Bc
This tough little speaker takes road trips with the Pyle PWPBT60 Sound Box Splash, pairs with nearly anything and is really affordable at around $30. Even though it looks great, unfortunately you’ll have to keep it off the ground and out of the water as it’s not waterproof.