Oil-filled radiator heaters (also known as column heaters or just radiator heaters) are one of the most efficient ways of heating up small to medium-sized rooms. These units are compact and lightweight and radiate heat by using thermal oil. Naturally, you will want to choose a heater that is powerful enough to heat up the home or office space you have in mind.
The 5 Best Selling Oil Filled Radiator Heaters:
For your convenience, the below list shows the 5 best selling oil filled radiator heaters available for sale on Amazon.com. The list is automatically updated once a day.
- [Efficient Heating & Multiple Settings] Three heating modes (Hi/Lo/Eco) and five temperature settings (65F-85F) to achieve customized warmth without worrying about huge energy bills. Enjoying user...
- [Quiet Operation] Designed for medium to large rooms, the oil radiator could bring you the maximized and constant warmth without fan noise and other annoying sounds that disturbs you from sleep, work,...
- [Portability] 4-swivel caster wheels and the sturdy carrying handle (in champagne gold) makes it easy to move your Pelonis space heater from room to room. The cord rewind at the bottom of the heater...
- 【Advanced Technology】Unique double-layer cover design, optimizing the heat conduction and speeding up the warmth, uniforming the heat. Moreover, Upgraded fins make better thermal conductivity and...
- 【Efficient & Energy-Saving】Designed with 3 heat settings and temperature setting(40-95°F), you could adjust the temperature to meet your desired temperature and choose a proper mode according to...
- 【Intelligent heating】This heater features a 24 hours timer, you could set a timer before leaving and then back home surrounded by warmth, also set a timer to turn off automatically during...
- LOWER ENERGY BILLS By heating only the room you’re in, you can lower your thermostat and lower your energy bills.
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED Only De’Longhi has patented SmartSnap pre-assembled wheels that require no assembly and make it easy to move from room to room.
- COMFORT TEMP TECHNOLOGY Cuts your costs by automatically maintaining the optimal temperature and power settings.
- 【 Multi Heating Modes】3 heating options 600w，900w, 1500w, and ECO mode with temperature settings range 40-95F by ±1F temperature adjustment each press.This oil heater also featuring 24 hours...
- 【 Fashion Looking & Easy Operation】 Big but elegant control panel with soft touch buttons, big & clearly display with necessary indication icons provide more comfortable operation experience for...
- 【 Quiet and Comfortable Heating】Free of oil-refill and very quiet heating, ideal oil heater without any noise for your full night & baby sleep. This digital space heater provide even and no dry...
- 【INSTANT HEATING & 300 SQFT COVERAGE】1500W high-level power oil filled radiator heater is designed to warm up a large room quickly. It has 3 heating modes (600W/900W/1500W) that will meet your...
- 【ADJUSTABLE THERMOSTAT & ENERGY SAVING】The adjustable thermostat ensures you a comfortable environment. Just set the temperature as you want from 56°F to 95°F, then the electric heater will...
- 【PERSONALIZED COMFORT】Customize your heating needs with the adjustable thermostat and three heat settings. Featuring a thermal shutoff to prevent overheating, and the antifreeze setting that...
These heaters do not burn up oil, so you will not need to constantly worry about replacing it. They are electrically heated; the oil is used as a heat reservoir (i.e. a buffer), and not as a fuel. Oil has a relatively high specific heat capacity and a high boiling point; these qualities allow it to store a large amount of thermal energy in a small volume while remaining in liquid form.
When heated by the heating element, the oil will remain warm for prolonged periods of time, transferring the heat to the metal wall via convection, through the walls via conduction, and to your surroundings via convection and radiation.
The large surface area allows more air to come into contact with the heater at any given moment, allowing for the heat to be transferred more rapidly from the heater into the room. These heaters work via convection: the warm air they generate moves upwards, displacing the cold air to the bottom of the room, where it will, in turn, be heated to a warmer temperature.
The 5 Best Oil Filled Radiator Heaters:
We have compiled the 5 best oil-filled radiator heaters which are currently available on the market below. Each of them operates economically, quietly and safely, encased in sleek and stylish units that will visually complement the furniture and décor in your home and workplace:
DeLonghi EW7707CM Oil-Filled Radiator Heater Specs
|Dimensions||25.2 x 13.78 x 9.06 inches|
The stylish DeLonghi Safeheat ComforTemp weighs approximately 23.4 pounds and is well-equipped to heat up medium to large-sized rooms in your home or office to 68-70 degrees Fahrenheit with its energy-saving ComforTemp setting (it also comes with two other heat settings).
The user-friendly control panel features an adjustable thermostat with an automatic antifreeze setting (which automatically turns the heater on if the temperature drops below 44 degrees Fahrenheit). Since it operates silently, it will not disturb your sleep, TV-watching or work.
You can be ensured of your safety with the thermal cut-off function, which prevents overheating, and design which encloses all heating elements to prevent direct contact.
Other features include heat slots that maintain a low surface temperature, rust-resistant metal construction, a rounded design with no sharp corners, easy snap out wheels that provide stability and portability, and a wraparound cord that allows for hassle-free storage.
Insignia HTRFBK6 Oil-Filled Radiator Heater Specs
|Dimensions||25.2 x 11.02 x 14.17 inches|
The Insignia NS-HTRFBK6 oil-filled radiator heater weighs only 17 pounds and can warm areas up to 144 square feet in size. It will visually complement any home or office with its sleek black design.
It runs on a 12.5 AMPs oil radiator, a 1500W radiator and comes with remote control. A tip-over switch helps to prevent overheating and protect your safety.
Aikoper Oil Filled Radiator Space Heater Specs
|Dimensions||26 x 15.5 x 7 inches|
This oil-filled radiator is a perfect choice for medium to large size rooms with its three settings varying from 600 to 1500 Watts of power as well as an ECO mode to keep everything environmentally friendly. The included remote control comes at great convenience since you can easily adjust and program a 24-hour cycle with any heating mode for how you want to keep your room at the perfect temperature at all times.
With tip-over protection and overheating safety features, you would never have to worry about leaving the radiator on or someone pushing it over on the ground. And if this wasn’t enough, the digital thermostat makes sure you keep your bills at a minimum, letting you choose the exact temperature you want and not a degree over or under.
At the competitive price presented, the Aikoper Space Heater 1500W is a great option for anyone looking for optimization of heat distribution in their home and making it as homey as possible, while also saving on their electric bills.
Pelonis Oil Space Heater Specs
|Dimensions||25.9 x 19 x 7.6 inches|
Another choice on the higher end, the Pelonis oil filled heater is a fantastic option for anyone looking to optimize their electric bill, while still keeping their homes warm and cozy in the cold weather. Given the fact that this is a convection heater, it maximizes the flow of heat without the additional noise as well as a precisely set timer that helps for perfect cycles of heating without using more energy than needed.
A large LED display and remote makes the radiator easy to operate and to set to proper settings from 40-95 degrees F, and if you use the ECO mode provided you can assure the heater would not overdo on the electric bill. A bit on the higher end of the price range, this oil space heater is more than a permanent fantastic option for everyone looking to improve their room heating during the cold days and being child safe and pet safe with auto switch off tip-over functions makes it a great choice for every family.
Optimus H-6003 Mini Oil Filled Radiator Heater Specs
|Dimensions||16 x 6 x 15 inches|
If you are looking for the ultimate portable mini solution to your heating problems look no further. The Optimus H-6003 portable oil filled heater is just here to serve all your needs the best way it can and it does it to the point.
With a 700 Watt heat output and thermostat control, you can easily heat up a small room or office space in the cold days. And if you are on the go it is so light you can move it around by the carry handle, which comes attached.
Like the song goes “ Everywhere you go, always take the weather with you” At the competitive price you get this great heater, it is an easy choice if you are looking for a budget decision for the cold days in the office. With the Optimus H-6003 Portable Radiator Heater, you will get the most out of a heater and also take it with you on the go.
There are plenty of oiled filled heaters on the market. Some over the top expensive with many functions and options included, and many which just get the job done. We have included a buyers’ guide down below to let you know and hopefully make you aware of some properties you might want to look for when you decide to go on and purchase one for your home or office.
What To Look For When Buying an Oil Filled Radiator Heater
An oil filled heater is a specific tool for heating on its own. There are many aspects to consider but mainly let us talk about how these heaters use oil to make heat.
Convection heating has been used for a long time in heating sources and oiled filled radiator heaters have been used for just as long to make our homes warm and welcoming without the use of anything more than electricity.
There are quite a few advantages when you opt for an oil-filled heater as well as some disadvantages and this is what this guide is made for. To make sure you make the right decision, next time you decide to get a new heater.
Oil heaters are extremely quiet, unlike the electric ones, which act as blowers. The only noise you would hear from an Oil heater is the adjustment of the thermostat.
Many, if not all models, have plenty of safety features provided so no harm could come to your room, home, office or any area you decide to heat up. Anti-tip-over measures are usually in place if you accidentally tip the heater over, in addition to overheating turn-off functions in case you forget you left the heater on at some point.
If you want to save more than a few bucks on your power bill, then definitely opt for an oil-filled radiator heater. Not only do they use oil, which would never need to be changed, but also most models have ECO modes or are programmable to a point where it will save you every penny possible and not work an extra minute if the room you are trying to warm up is already at the desired temperature.
Digital thermostats and multiple programmable cycles are available in many models to let you pick what is best for your environment. Energy efficiency should be a deciding factor when looking for a heater.
Unlike air electric heaters, oil-filled ones do not dry out the air and you do not need to open a window every once in a while, to let air in to move around the room because it might feel dry. Like Air conditioners, fan-based heaters just turn to dry out the air in the room, while oiled heaters just take the same air and turn it to warm without suffocating the room.
A funny smell is common in oil appliances. Just like you might need a few cycles to rid your new oven from a fresh smell that smells like oil when it burns, oil-filled radiators might have the same exact issue at first until you get them going. But at the end of the day, it is a small price to pay for what they provide in terms of energy, heat, and bill savings.
Plenty of people make the wrong pick when it comes to oil heaters because they think the bigger the heater, the bigger the room they are going to be able to heat up.
At the same time, you could easily select a more convenient option of the many available on the market and have the same final result instead of spending a couple of hundred dollars more on a product you do not really need.
The Best Oil Filled Radiator Heater is The:
Our top pick out of this group is the AIkoper Space Heater. It has every setting one unconventional user might pick and at the same time, it is perfect for anyone looking for energy efficiency. The price is more than right and competitive.
What you see is what you get. A fantastic ribbed oil filled radiator which can heat up a medium to a large room to any temperature, without sucking the air out of it, a digital thermostat set to be adjusted at any point. And most of all it is safe for use by anyone, any place, anywhere.
Which heater works best to suit the heating needs of your office or home? Do also note that while these oil-filled radiator heaters have lower surface temperatures than their gas counterparts, you are still advised to ensure that there are no objects within three feet of it (especially fire risk items such as clothing).
Do also avoid placing them in damp areas such as bathrooms or laundry rooms, since high levels of moisture and humidity can damage the heater’s internal components.
With these safety precautions in mind, you will be able to sit back, enjoy the warmth, convenience, and cost savings they provide throughout the winter.