Going on a camping trip and you want to spread your jams, but your phone just isn’t loud enough? Well, that’s what Bluetooth speakers are for! Turn your Bluetooth on, let the speakers connect to your device, and let the party commence!
The 5 Best Selling Wireless Bluetooth Party Speakers:
- HIGHER QUALITY CRYSTAL CLEAR STEREO SOUND - The OontZ Angle 3 (3rd Gen) is Designed and Engineered by Cambridge Sound Works in the USA for greater clarity sound, accurate mids and clear highs from...
- LOUDER VOLUME - Surprisingly loud, the Volume Booster 10+ watt power AMP pumps out more volume and plays your music with no distortion, even at maximum volume; the louder volume makes the OontZ Angle...
- INCREDIBLE 100 FOOT BLUETOOTH RANGE - Play the OontZ Angle 3 (3rd Gen) Bluetooth Speakers up to 100 unobstructed feet away from your device; advanced antenna design with Bluetooth 4.2 provides greater...
- ASTONISHING SOUND: Breathtaking stereo sound with deep bass is delivered with exceptional clarity and zero distortion by two high-sensitivity drivers and a patented bass port.
- 24H WORRY-FREE BATTERY LIFE: Anker's exclusive, long-life battery technology provides 24 hours of sublime music.
- EFFORTLESS CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth 4.0 ensures instant pairing and maintains a strong connection up to 66 ft.
- CLEARER CONVERSATIONS – The outstanding sound quality in the Jabra Speak 510 Wireless Bluetooth Portable Speaker ensures everyone is heard during conference calls, making your meeting more...
- HOLD MEETINGS ANYWHERE – Take audio conferencing to a whole new level and turn any room into a conference room with this wireless, portable speaker. Use it at home, in the office or when traveling
- EASY SETUP – No IT required. Setup and use of these Bluetooth speakers is a breeze, just connect and dial-in. Compatible with all leading UC platforms.
- Wirelessly connect up to 2 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns playing impressive stereo sound
- Built-in 3000mAh rechargeable li-ion battery Supports up to 12 hours of playtime
- Ipx7 waterproof means no more worrying about rain or spills; you can even submerge flip 4 in water
- Tom’s Guide calls it “The Best Bluetooth Speaker Value”.
- Unbelievable sound: 12W of pure audio power with enhanced bass Thunders from dual neodymium drivers. An advanced digital signal processor ensures pounding bass and zero distortion at any volume.
- Outdoor-proof: IPX7 protection safeguards against rain, dust, snow, and spills. Get incredible sound at home, in the yard, or anywhere else imaginable.
The 5 Best Wireless Bluetooth Party Speakers:
If you’re in need of cheap and quality speakers, here’s a list of five very fine products for you to choose from.
Lastly, we have the TaoTroinics Wireless Bluetooth Speaker. No larger than a coffee cup (and resembling it in shape), this little speaker is very cheap, but provides excellent performance.
The speaker is very simple, like all of the speakers on this list, with multipurpose controls. The top of the “cup” is adorned with the speaker, and on the bottom are the buttons and jacks. There is the on/off slider, and a dial/button that encompasses play/pause, volume control and track skipping, as well as call answering.
The speaker is small but quite powerful. The sound it produces is very clear and crisp, and no distortions can be heard. The device comes with a micro USB charger and appropriate jack, and a 3.5 mm auxiliary jack.
- Very fine sound quality for the size.
- Fairly loud.
- Has a 3.5mm jack.
- Multipurpose buttons.
- Small and portable.
- Connects instantly.
- Not the best battery life.
One of the simplest devices one the market, Targus Driver Bluetooth Speaker is easy to use, cheap, and commits to excellent sound quality.
This elongated speaker boasts a minimalistic design, with everything you need on it. The device has only four buttons total, so no sophisticated functions that you will never use. You gave the on/off switch on the back, the play/pause button, volume rockers (that can also skip tracks – short press for skipping, long for volume), as well as a button for answering phone calls.
The speaker is pretty loud, and the sound comes clear and distinguishable. The battery for the speaker is standard lithium, and is rated to 8 hours of continuous runtime. The device connects to Bluetooth very smoothly and without any problems, bringing a great value for a very small amount of money.
- Very easy and simple setup.
- Minimalistic design.
- Loud and crisp sound.
- 8 hours of runtime.
- Works with iPhone, iPad, and Android.
- 3.5 mm jack.
- None. This is really an excellent device.
At number four, we have the August SE30 Bluetooth speaker. This little speaker is reminiscent of old rectangular boomboxes in shape, and it is very small and powerful.
The simplistic design of the speaker is very neat, as simplicity is what the manufacturer is aiming at. There are only 4 buttons in total on the speaker, and those include play/pause, volume/track skipping control buttons and the on/off lever on the side. The speaker also comes with a 3.5 mm jack.
As for the sound quality, SE30 is very fair. There are no distortions, the sound is very clear. It isn’t the loudest of the speakers, but it sure serves its purpose very well.
- Simple and easy to set up and use.
- Good quality sound, fairly loud.
- Comes with 3.5 mm jack.
- 6-hour runtime.
- Fairly loud, but not the loudest speaker.
The younger brother of the Boombot Rex, Boombot mini is cheaper, smaller and lighter, while retaining a good sound quality (with some minor distortions on highest volume).
For about 7 dollars on Amazon, you can become a proud owner of this very aesthetically appealing speaker. The device is small and looks like a pyramid with its points cut off, which allows you to set it down in whichever position without it tipping over.
The speaker has a minimalistic design with a nice matte black finish. On the top, you will find three buttons that constitute volume control and play/pause. The play button also acts as the on/off button.
Boombot Mini has one neat feature, and that is a clip. This clip allows you to carry the speaker on your belt, on your backpack or laptop bag strap, and pretty much wherever you can put it on. The speaker also produces high-quality sound, with some minor distortions on very high volume, like we mentioned earlier.
- Simple and effective design.
- Small and very light,
- Has a neat belt clip.
- 6 hours run time.
- Connects to Bluetooth quickly and easily.
- Good quality sound.
- Doesn’t come with a 3.5 mm jack.
- Minor distortions on high volume.
For those who like to jam in the shower, Tribal Sensation Mini 3.0 speaker is just the thing you want. For just over 5 dollars, you can get yourself a waterproof speaker that will allow you to listen to your favorite songs under the shower, and not count on your horrible singing skills.
Tribal Sensation Mini has a very neat suction cup. This cup will attach to any flat surface and will stick on pretty good. The speaker is a little on the heavy side, so the suction cup has been made extra “suctionny”.
The speaker is round in shape and has neatly placed buttons on top. You have the play/pause button, track-skip controls and a button that you can use to answer calls, as well as on/off button. The thing is completely waterproof, as we have stated, so it can be used without fear of water damage.
Tribal Sensation Mini delivers great sound quality and is pretty loud, so you will have no problems with running water drowning out the sound. All in all, this is a very good speaker for the money.
- Great price.
- Suction cup sticks well.
- Effective layout of rubberized buttons.
- Can answer calls with the speaker.
- Solid sound quality and volume.
- There are some reports from customers that the device has a very short-lived battery (the battery stops charging).
And that’s it for our list of portable Bluetooth speakers. These little devices are cheap and reliable. On top of that, they are easy to set up, and will not trouble you in the least about that aspect. They also have good sound quality for their size, and will often deliver clear audio with minimal distortions at the highest of volumes. All in all, if you’re looking for a handy gadget to boost your jams, and cheap, you know what to look for.