Whether you are a daily golfer or just picking up the sport, embracing the latest golf technologies can certainly add to your enjoyment of the game. Check out these 5 new products that may have you taking a new approach to your next tee time.
The 5 Best Selling Golf Gadgets:
For your convenience, the below list shows the 5 best selling golf gadgets available for sale on Amazon.com. The list is automatically updated once a day.
- Features 10 functions to equip you for everyday adventures - including 2.45" blade, one-hand locking divot repair tool, ball marker, and tee punch with groove cleaner and bottle opener (See product...
- Stainless steel construction enclosed in a specialty matte translucent ruby nylon case provides sleek durability
- Whether carried in your pocket or in the included nylon clip carrying pouch, this multifaceted pocket tool allows you to keep all the essentials you need for a day on the golf course within close...
- RECORDS YOUR GAMEPLAY. Capture your every move, from the slightest twitch of your wrist to the position of your feet!
- YOUR PERSONAL TRAINER. Replay your golf swing instantly and review your aim, swing, shot as well as your form & posture
- SUPER EASY TO SETUP. Attach the alignment stick to the clip holder, fasten the clamp on the golf bag & attach your phone
- 3D swing analysis measures the most important aspects of your swing; club speed, club plane, tempo, backswing length and more
- Instant evaluations help you see where you can improve the most and focus your training
- Smart coach offers personalized training programs, based on your data, from PGA/LPGA players and Tour instructors to make you a better player faster
- Offers extra practice time with every trip to the bathroom,Great gift for golfers
- Includes its own putting green, cup with flag, golf ball, putter and "Do Not Disturb" door hanger
- This Tee Time Novelty Golf Potty Putter Golf Game is the perfect game for the golf lover.Perfect your technique on your down time.
- AUTOSHOT - Round analyzer measures shot distances with auto-recording for post-round analysis on your Garmin Connect account
- STYLISH COMFORT - Fully-hinged, sleek watchband design with comfortable fit. Display resolution: 128 x 128 pixels
- TRUSWING COMPATIBLE - When paired, Garmin TruSwing golf swing sensor provides metrics to improve your swing consistency. Display size: 0.9 x 0.9(inches)
The 5 Most Innovative Golf Gadgets:
Put together by an international golf legend, the below 5 products show what innovation is all about in golf technology.
1. Timerless Night Eagle Golf Ball
Night golf may be the new kid on the block but improved technology for night golf balls is quickly reaching the market. Day or night, you want to get the best performance from your ball without spending a fortune on something you may lose. At night choosing the right ball becomes more important as the likelihood of losing your ball is higher.
Glow balls started as a ball with a glow stick built into the center but their visibility was only mediocre. LED light balls were next to market which provided a strong light but the caveat there is that the LED balls only illuminate when hit and turn off automatically after 10 minutes. Being on a time limit can cramp your style and you’ll want a ball that will allow you the same leisurely pace of play as if you were playing in the daylight as well as a little grace period for searching the rough if you suffer from the occasional left slice.
The Night Eagle has managed to successfully combine the best of both these technologies to create a glow-in-the-dark ball with LED lights inside. The ball has a sensor that can be activated by another source of light such as your phone or a flashlight. It can be turned off the same way. At a cost of between $4 – $5 per ball with a life span of 30 total light up hours, Night Eagle’s option offers function and affordability to night golfers who wish to play at their own pace without having to resign themselves to losing a ball each round.
2. Blast Motion Swing Analyzer
The primary function is to improve your swing by capturing and analyzing data in real time. The basis for these calculations is swing time but you can get extremely detailed if you wish. The The Blast Motion Swing Analyzer can give insights on forward rotation, lie, power, swing speed, and even take video. Additionally you can sync all of this data to an app that allows you to go back and analyze it later.
If you are using this on the driving range or practice greens, Golf Replay even offers a set of training drills that focus on consistency for factors like swing time, swing speed and more. It’s not just for drivers either. The small device can be used with any club simply by attaching it to the end of the grip. Be careful though, this bio-mechanical data does not lie, so you may have a tough time blaming the club next time you hit a right hook into a sand trap.
In an industry that is embracing technology throughout every facet of the game, sometimes simplicity stands out. That’s what Pitchfix is. A simple solution to the speed up the healing time of divots that requires minimal work on the part of the golfer. A superior divot tool that requires no twisting or digging and boasts a fast turn around time for restoring divots. While some marks can take weeks to heal, those fixed with Pitchfix will be green again in just 24 hours. That’s the functionality but don’t worry, they haven’t forgotten about form. The look of this tool is completely customizable. It comes in an array of colors with custom ball markers and can be printed with your company logo.
Golphin has set out to create a new generation of golfers by tackling some of the barriers to entry in getting children interested in the game. The clubs are lighter than the industry standard by up to 30 percent because of the aerospace alloy construction that is unique to this brand. This lets kids focus on the fundamentals of their swing without having to retrain their muscles to wield a heavy club. Furthermore, Golphin has purposely enlarged the sweet spot on the club head by 35 percent to give kids a better golfing experience and encourage them to continue learning. The company, founded in 2014, is based out of Scotland and has just brought its full line of products to the United States this year.
5. AllSquare Golf
Want to brag to your buddies about your birdie on that par 5? Skip Facebook and head over to the newest one-stop networking app for golf, AllSquare. AllSquare let’s you connect with others playing the same course as you to share scores, photos, reviews, advice and more. You can also search information on golf tournaments or events in your area as well as recommended hotels, weather, and even make tee times. Better still, this app is free and allows you to share and connect with a smaller completely golf-centric network.
Img Source: Smockgolf